Estimated Reading Time: <1
Independent UK had reported that British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, in a statement attributed to Rush Limbaugh a successful US radio talk show presenter.
Rush Limbaugh latest opinions have concerned the issue of which actor should play British secret service agent James Bond. To the consternation of many, Mr Limbaugh suggested 007 could not be played with black actor.
But the actor responded in the best way ever as he posted a photo of himself pulling a funny (but still sexy, natch) face, captioning it with the words “Isn’t 007 supposed to handsome? Glad you think I’ve got a shot! Happy New year people.”
Isn't 007 supposed to handsome? Glad you think I've got a shot! Happy New year people. pic.twitter.com/3g9lAl2Uo3
— Idris Elba (@idriselba) December 27, 2014
- Breaking: Nasarawa State Governor’s father hospitalised, governor’s residence, palace decontaminated
- Breaking: Video shows possible gory details of Policemen killed in Kogi bank robbery
- Covid 19: Refugee Commission and Sen Garba Mohammed’s selflessness during a global Pandemic
- Open Treasury: BudgIT identified faults, calls on government to fix it
- Activist Awosanya says advocacy efforts against Police brutality, other issues, yielding results
- Breaking: In Lagos; Worship centres to reopen June 19 – Says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Two Chinese miners abducted in Ebonyi
- B/Haram: Top commanders, logistic routes destroyed but attacks on soft targets persist – Army
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing and decontamination for budget ministries
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists