Estimated Reading Time: <1
Despite showing so much promise in the first half, all Manchester United was able to manage was a goalless draw at White Hart lane. Juan Mata, Radamel Falcao and Robin Van Persie all missed clear cut chances which will have put United ahead in the game.
Tottenham goalkeeper, Hugo Lloris also showed promise to keep the away team at bay as he made some incredible saves which will denied the Manchester United attackers a goal. The Red Devils are now unbeaten in their last nine fixtures and will head into the new year in third position.
Tottenham on their part showed a lot of promise towards the end of the game and came really close to snatching a late win but the chance which was beautifully created by Harry Kane was blazed over by Ryan Mason.
Tottenham is currently unbeaten in their last five games against Manchester United and faces Chelsea next in the premier league on New Year day of 2015.
Photo Credit: The Telegraph
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid
- Rumours about Ebenezer Obey’s death are wicked and unfounded – Son
- People living with disabilities will be priotised in N-Power – FG
- Kano government to establish state anti-corruption institute
- Court of Appeal affirms Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State – dismisses appeal of the PDP for lacking in merit