Estimated Reading Time: <1
Arik Air flight W3 408 from Abuja to Yola Saturday made an air return due bird strike ,an official said on Saturday.
According to Mr Banji Ola , Arik manager Corporate Communications, the bird strike affected the aircraft’s wind shield and the captain had to return to Abuja for safety reasons.
Banji said further that safety of guests was uttermost at Arik Air and the airline will not compromise safety.
Also, he apologised for whatever inconvenience the air return might have have caused its esteemed guests.
The manager announced alternative arrangement has been made to fly the affected passengers to their destination with another aircraft.
- Tax debt payments have been extended to August 31 – FIRS
- Kogi swears in new Chief Judge
- NewsWireNGR Journalist, Nelly Kalu, accepted into Dubawa Fact-Checking Fellowship
- NBC Code Amendment: The New Frontier in Nigeria’s War on the Economy
- Ibrahim Magu spent his second night in police custody as DSS Operatives ransacked his homes
- Special Report: Fighting COVID-19 in Nigeria but citizens are dying of other illnesses due to neglect
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt