Estimated Reading Time: <1
APC’s Vice Presidential candidate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo on Saturday evening kicked off his ‘walk the ward’ campaign initiative when he and his campaign team stormed the ever busy Obalende town in area of Lagos. He was seen talking to market women and business people one after the other as he introduced himself and presented his party’s agenda to them.
The petite Professor moved around freely with very light security details and his campaign volunteers who all white shirts and fez caps which bore his picture and that of General Buhari. Prof. Osinbajo also got to meet the oldest man in the Moshashi community of Obalende.
The APC Vice Presidential candidate has been working very hard to deliver the party’s agenda come 2015 as he has also taken his campaign to a shopping mall and a BRT bus in the past few days.
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari
- Anambra lawmakers take compulsory COVID-19 tests
- Help APC tackle online critics – Umahi charges new Caretaker committee
- Selling public assets will boost the economy – Finance Minister
- We reduced the number of out of school children from 10.1 million in 2019 to 6.9 million in 2020 – Education Minister
- COVID-19: African countries are left behind by developed nations in the race for vaccines – WHO
- FAAC shares N619.343Billion between FG, States and LGAs
- COVID-19: Nigerian Governors dissociate from Yahaya Bello’s anti-vaccine statements