Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi has found love and he is head over heels about it. The 39-year-old has been flaunting his white boyfriend on social media. The couple recently went shopping for Christmas and he shared some of the photos.
Bisi Alimi became the first Nigerian to come out as gay on national TV in an interview with Funmi Iyanda in 2004. This led to death threats and he was even disowned by friends and family.
He currently resides in the UK as homosexuality is a crime in his home country, Nigeria.
Photo Credit: Instagram
- Estonia gets first female prime minister
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore