Estimated Reading Time: <1
On Friday 12th December 2014, TV star Monalisa Chinda enlightened women at the annual Pearls International Conference held at the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja Nigeria.
Themed Pressure Makes Diamonds, the conference which aimed at restoring hope and dignity was targeted primarily at women.
The multi-gifted actress and guest speaker Monalisa Chinda held participants fascinated as she spoke passionately to the inspired audience. “In a relationship, both parties are relevant and no one is more superior than the other. But when we’ve not dealt with our past sufficiently it can find its way into our relationship and ruin it.
Let go of anything that stops you or shuts you down and focus on being a better you. A better you will naturally attract a better partner,” Monalisa encouraged.
It was a memorable evening the attendees won’t forget in a hurry as the star actress also took time to answer numerous bothering questions from the overjoyed audience.
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption
- Just In: Gunmen abduct Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, demand N20 million
- NHRC urge 11 Northern states to domesticate the Child’s Rights Act
- Schools are not ready to be reopened- Minister Of State For Education
- FG should provide bailout for aviation sector – AMCON
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases
- Federal Government set to release guidelines on school reopening