Estimated Reading Time: <1
On Friday 12th December 2014, TV star Monalisa Chinda enlightened women at the annual Pearls International Conference held at the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja Nigeria.
Themed Pressure Makes Diamonds, the conference which aimed at restoring hope and dignity was targeted primarily at women.
The multi-gifted actress and guest speaker Monalisa Chinda held participants fascinated as she spoke passionately to the inspired audience. “In a relationship, both parties are relevant and no one is more superior than the other. But when we’ve not dealt with our past sufficiently it can find its way into our relationship and ruin it.
Let go of anything that stops you or shuts you down and focus on being a better you. A better you will naturally attract a better partner,” Monalisa encouraged.
It was a memorable evening the attendees won’t forget in a hurry as the star actress also took time to answer numerous bothering questions from the overjoyed audience.
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students