Estimated Reading Time: <1
Renowned photographer, Paul Ukonu yesterday took to social media to announce his engagement to stylist, Ijeoma Mang.
The duo have worked together on projects in the past and are now looking at getting married soon.
Ukonu’s tweet read: ‘And she said YES’. He also took to Instagram to share a picture of his wife to be as he wrote: Well, that’s her. Her name is Ijeoma Mang… #Special ??.
Ijeoma Mang on her part shared a photo of the engagement ring as she made the announcement on her Instagram page.
We wish the duo all the best in this life-long journey!
Photo Credit: Instagram
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’