Estimated Reading Time: <1
It seems the war of words between Ayo ‘Wizkid‘ Balogun and David ‘Davido‘ Adeleke is over if we’re to take the recent photos with them together as they kiss to make-up seriously.
Music stars Davido and Wizkid made up two days ago, but they officially showed everyone all was okay with them again as they partied together at Escape night club last night.
We then look forward to Nigeria’s young talent take back the once buoyant relationship between them and put aside all the anger and hate. The duo pictured above are said to have made up and all is well with the two and their fans who took sides during the face-off should do same too.
Recall that the two young pop stars were at loggerheads over what insiders say is a claim to superiority between ‘Wizzy’ and ‘Omo baba olowo.’
Both camps took sides, insults traded and subliminal messages thrown around but we are glad they’re now back together.
Photo credit: Fashiefizzie
- Lagos govt says negotiations are ongoing with manufacturers to make COVID-19 vaccines available
- “Scammers bent on defrauding job seekers” -EFCC raise alert
- Just In: Nigeria orders immediate closure of enrollment activities at NIMC Headquarters
- Nigerian Military decimate Boko Haram camp in Borno
- Borno state Governor says south-easterners should negotiate for power rather than expect others to leave it for them
- Islamic State terrorists raid Nigeria’s military base in Marte, Borno
- ..had gone to the pharmacy to buy medicine …..How Gunmen abduct Imo State University lecturer
- Lagos Government releases work-from-home directive; Grade 14 & below to resume Feb 1
- Yoweri Museveni of Uganda wins 6th term re-election
- Rovers of Calabar to square up against 3SC in NNL season opening match