Estimated Reading Time: <1
It seems the war of words between Ayo ‘Wizkid‘ Balogun and David ‘Davido‘ Adeleke is over if we’re to take the recent photos with them together as they kiss to make-up seriously.
Music stars Davido and Wizkid made up two days ago, but they officially showed everyone all was okay with them again as they partied together at Escape night club last night.
We then look forward to Nigeria’s young talent take back the once buoyant relationship between them and put aside all the anger and hate. The duo pictured above are said to have made up and all is well with the two and their fans who took sides during the face-off should do same too.
Recall that the two young pop stars were at loggerheads over what insiders say is a claim to superiority between ‘Wizzy’ and ‘Omo baba olowo.’
Both camps took sides, insults traded and subliminal messages thrown around but we are glad they’re now back together.
Photo credit: Fashiefizzie
- Activist Awosanya says advocacy efforts against Police brutality, other issues, yielding results
- Breaking: In Lagos; Worship centres to reopen June 19 – Says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Two Chinese miners abducted in Ebonyi
- B/Haram: Top commanders, logistic routes destroyed but attacks on soft targets persist – Army
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing and decontamination for budget ministries
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists
- Just In: Police arrests 25-year-old Wasiu Bankole for allegedly raping a 70-year-old woman
- Innovation in Times of Crisis: How a Nigerian Inventor is taking the lead
- Senate queries CBN over ‘missing’ $3.3 billion
- Nassarawa to get N8.1bn for the construction of multipurpose dam from FG