Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actress and film-maker traveled to the United States of America to have her baby, unfortunately, she has sadly lost the pregnancy.
Uche who got married to her heartthrob, Kenney Rodriguez in 2012 left Nigeria in May 2014 to have her baby but that didn’t happen..
Uche wrote to her fans few days ago: “To be Happy, sometimes we just have to Forget what’s gone, Appreciate what still remains and Look forward to the good that’s coming Next.”
Uche, who conceived at about the same time with fellow actress and new mother, Mercy Johnson, had the sad miscarriage few weeks ago.
Although no official statement has been made about the sad development, the actress is said to be presently taking a rest from making movies .
- Former AGF, Abdullahi Ibrahim dies of COVID-19 complications
- COVID-19: Lagos state has started conversations with Pfizer for vaccines – Sanwo-Olu
- Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki express concern over the silence of “leaders” over tensions in Ondo and Oyo
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students