Estimated Reading Time: <1
Twin bomb blasts have been reported in Jos . The explosions were said to have occurred at Terminus area in Jos metropolis in the north central state of Jos in Nigeria.
There was no immediate report of casualty figures.But security operatives and rescue officials were said to have moved to cordon off the scene of the blasts.
The other bom took place at a Mr. Biggs roundabout on Ahmadu Bello Way.
“One would have said the causalities would be low, but since the ban on street hawking in Jos, [the area] gets crowded at night for late buying and selling,” a source told SaharaReporters.
While officials have confirmed the attack, according to AFP, there has been no word on the causalities.
- Court reaffirms INEC powers to deregister political parties
- “Gambari was an Abacha man” – Wole Soyinka says Buhari’s Chief of Staff is part of the structure
- Nigeria records 328 new cases of COVID-19, total number infections now 11, 844
- Miyetti Allah President has said Fulani’s own Nigeria and will rule forever
- Breaking: NNPC raises alarm over contaminated diesel offered across Nigeria
- Going Green; Nigeria and sustainable architecture
- Gov Yahaya Bello lifts lockdown in Kabba-Bunu, insists Kogi Is COVID-19 free
- Nigerians should emulate President Buhari – Presidency
- Atiku commends removal of fuel subsidy, laments time wasted
- Buhari extends NCC boss, Danbatta’s tenure