Estimated Reading Time: <1
Days after he lost out at Sunday’s APC Primary election for Ogbomosho North/Ogbomosho South/Orire Federal Constituency, 9ice has petitioned the All Progressives Congress in Oyo state.
The Nigerian singer whose real name is Abolore Akande released a Statement on Tuesday expressing his dissatisfaction at the way the election exercise was carried out.
He lost the Primaries to Prince Akeem Oyewunmi.
See his press statement below…
I Abolore Adegbola Akande an aspirant under All Progressive Congress party contest against the inconclusive primary election that was carried out at Soun Stadium in Ogbomosho North L.G.A. Area of Oyo State.
There were no ballot boxes, the electoral officers came to the venue 5:45pm same time an aspirant (Oye Oyewunmi) arrived at the venue, there were no delegate passes, there was no accreditation.
Ogbomosho North Local Government Delegates were not allowed to vote and just two local government participates during the election, Orire local government and Ogbomosho south local government, the election was carried out without preparation for lights and other necessaries to ensure smooth election at night.
I am using this medium to appeal to the appeal committee to render this election null and void with immediate effect, also another date and different venue outside the town should be schedule for a proper and free and fair election at a later date.
Abolore Adegbola Akande
Aspirant for Federal House of Representative Ogbomosho North, South and Orire Constituency.
- Nigerian lady advertised for sale on Facebook in Lebanon, on her way home
- “We ride together, we die together, bad marriage for life” -Will Smith and Jada Smith address affair with Singer August
- Osun SSG, Prince Wole Oyebamiji recovers from Coronavirus
- Lagos sealed off private medical laboratory for allegedly conducting COVID-19 tests
- NFIU office located in Aso Rock, burgled as N510bn is traced to Bureau de change linking Ibrahim Magu – computers taken away
- Recovered loots ‘relooted’ must be ‘re-recovered’ – Former Governor Ayodele Fayose said Ibrahim Magu, sold recovered assets under his watch to his associates
- Nigeria evacuating stranded citizens in Malaysia and Thailand
- How Nigerian Immigration stopped 58 doctors from travelling to the United Kingdom
- NFF cancels 2019/2020 league season
- Just In: Ibrahim Magu asks IGP for bail