Estimated Reading Time: <1
Genevieve annual Bridal issue this year features actress and President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima, who this month will be getting married.
In an interview with Genevieve, the actress talks about her love, marriage, her past relationships and more.
“My previous relationships didn’t work probably because I wasn’t patient enough”, she said.
Come december 19th, mother of five and AGN president Ibinabo Fiberesima will marry the love of her life, Uche Egbuka. Congrats to them..
Get a copy of the magazine for the complete interview….
Photographer: Yetunde Baba-Eko
Fashion Editor: Dimeji Alara
Dress: Love, Tims by IDOWEDDINGS
Make up: Omolara Aletile@laglitz
Here’s a photo of Ibinado and her kids… The Nollywood goddess is sure not doing badly, after five kids she still gets her groove back…
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’