Estimated Reading Time: <1
Provoked by the daring and antics of terrorists, the Nigerian troops have continued to rain devastating blows on their (terrorists’) hideouts and escape routes.
This Wednesday’s morning, the troops in Konduga, Borno State destroy a vehicle laden with Improvised Explosive Device (IED) meant for suicide bombing operation by the terrorists.
This is the latest incident in the series of recent attempts being made by terrorists to make incursions into the town and other surrounding communities.
PRNigeria in a statement made available to NewsWireNGR revealed that while undisclosed number of terrorists were killed, no personnel or civilian was affected in today’s incident.
A top military source urges residents to always report suspicious movements as well as strange people to appropriate authority for investigation and appropriate actions.
He said: “What we need from Nigerians is their supports, their encouragements and prayers to enable us overcome this insanity from unrepentant terrorists!”
- NITDA to implement digital economy policy, strategy plan
- Court strikes out charges against Senator Adeleke, over exam malpractice
- Ya’u Usman Idris appointed as DG of Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Hadiza El-Rufai: When emotional intelligence is social distancing
- Human rights commission calls for action in addressing Almajiri children
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation
- Katsina Governor, Masari, lifts ban on Juma’at and church services
- Confusion in Cross River as electoral commission issues 4 day notice for local govt election