Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian songstress, Yemi Alade will be performing in Ghana for the first time this week. She will be thrilling the crowd at the SOHO Bar, Marina Mall, Accra, Ghana on Thursday 4th of December, 2014.
The event is the Pulse Launch. Yemi Alade is an alumnus of the Peak Talent Show and she released her debut album, King Of Queens last in October, 2014.
Ghanaians will definitely be waiting for her while hoping she finds her Johnny in Accra.
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila
- Governor Masari resumes lockdown in Katsina after Eid el-Fitr Celebration
- 28 COVID-19 testing centres now 28 across Nigeria, Katsina and Ogun get labs – NCDC
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic