Estimated Reading Time: <1
Raymond Dokpesi Jnr has taken over as the chairman of DAAR Communications after his father, Chief Raymond Aleogho Dokpesi Snr who is the founder of the company resigned from the board last week to pursue his political ambition.
Chief Dokpesi announced his resignation to the board sometime last week in Abuja
“Please permit me to thank the entire members of the board of directors of DAAR Communications, the entire staff, viewers and listeners of all the DAAR communications stable, whether it is Raypower, AIT, Faaji FM and all the SBUs that were created during my tenure. I am going to be involved in the politics of the country and therefore I thought that AIT, Raypower, should be independent and people should not mistake my political aspiration or participation to mean the position of this organization.”
Dokpesi Jnr’s tenure officially resumed on the 1st of December.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%