Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actress turned politician, Kate Henshaw stepped out to the #CreativityMovingNigeria event at the Eko Hotel and Suites on Friday night wearing a long gown and hat fashioned after President Goodluck Jonathan’s trademark Niger Delta outfit.
The outfit which the veteran Nollywood screen goddess rocked is from popular designer, Mai Atafo’s new collection, Etibo-Woko. The outfit which was tailored to fit Kate’s slim body perfectly has been enjoying rare positive views.
Great work Mai Atafo! Kate Henshaw really rocked the outfit.
Photo Credit: Instagram
- I raped her for collecting my money and refusing me sex – Suspect confesses
- Investigation: Nigeria’s government is waging a never-ending war on public freedoms
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari
- Anambra lawmakers take compulsory COVID-19 tests
- Help APC tackle online critics – Umahi charges new Caretaker committee
- Selling public assets will boost the economy – Finance Minister
- We reduced the number of out of school children from 10.1 million in 2019 to 6.9 million in 2020 – Education Minister