Estimated Reading Time: <1
Onyinye Carter got engaged to her heartthrob over the weekend. For those who do not know who she is, Onyinye is the chief executive of MUD Cosmetics Nigeria. Her father, Chief Izu Onwugbenu is a popular billionaire businessman and the chairman of Louis Carter Group.
Onyinye shared the good news on social media as she showed off her lovely ring. Her partner is currently unknown but we hope to reveal that to you pretty soon.
Find the video of the engagement which was posted by Onyinye’s friend, Genevieve Nnaji on Instagram:
- Police say hoodlums loaded in a bus and taxi stormed the home of Sunday Igboho at 3 am
- Lagos State Government seals 10 properties in Ogudu GRA
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Abuja under siege by bandits, but DSS, army after agitators in south-east
- Babafemi Ojudu: The Sunday Igboho I Knew
- NECO announces new date for examinations
- Police parade Niger Republic citizens who supply arms to bandits in Katsina, Zamfara
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local production of vaccines
- Government to shut down NYSC orientation camps that fail to comply with COVID-19 protocol
- Foreign Direct Investment fell in 2020 with Nigeria earning $2.6Billion
- Just In: Lagos Task Force allegedly kill pedestrian while chasing vehicle