Estimated Reading Time: <1
Popular Nigerian entertainer and entrepreneur, Ayo Makun popularly known as AY got married to his beautiful wife, Mabel Makun exactly six years ago. AY took out time to celebrate woman who he has been married to for six years but been with since ten years on his Instagram page. Here’s what he wrote:
Within the twinkle of an eye, it is already 6 yrs of marital bliss and 10 yrs of companionship. I met u when i had nothing…. but as a woman of substance and integrity, u believed in d man u decided to spend d rest of ur life with.
Thru thick and thin we have grown into being there for each other, and understanding what it means to love and be loved. You are still the wind beneath my wings… that’s why i fly so high in d place of grace and divine favour. I love and will always love u Mrs Makun.
The couple have a daughter together. AY’s new movie, ’30 Days in Atlanta’ is currently doing very well in cinemas.
- ‘Gimba Yau Kumo, wanted by the ICPC, is no longer Buhari’s son in-law’ – Presidency says
- #DavidoAt10: ‘Being true hearted goes a long way – Davido says
- Bayelsa government imposes curfew from 8pm to 6am
- ‘We had sex, Ini Umoren attacked me, I killed her in self defense’ – Uduak Akpan claims
- Gbajabiamila did not oppose Southern Governors’ calls for restructuring – Rep
- President Buhari promises to ‘support and help Chad stabilize’
- ‘Stop fortifying criminals’ – Police warn native doctors in Ebonyi
- Buhari meets Chad’s interim President in Abuja
- JAMB may postpone UTME 2021 exams
- Aisha Yesufu vows to disregard NIN-SIM linking exercise in protest