Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian musician and producer, Kelly Hansome has been off the radar for sometime now but it appears he is staging a huge comeback to the music industry. He recently released a new music video for his single, ‘Omo Baba Olowo‘ and appears to have a lot more up his sleeves.
The singer who was popular years back for his ‘Maga don pay’ song flaunted stacks of what appeared to be dollar bills on his Instagram account few hours ago with the caption:
“The Girl! If you ain’t got it, you ain’t got it. Ain’t no trick ni**as out here, we caked the f**k up!!!#WorkHardStayHumble #MagaMusic #BabaOlowo“
A close look at the picture will leave you smiling as “For Motion Picture Use Only” is clearly printed on the bills but no one really knows what intention he had with the picture.
- Anambra Governorship election to hold November 6 – INEC
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
- Arewa Youth Leader says Northern Nigeria is the most backward region despite having the president
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis
- Buhari in closed door meeting with President of Benin Republic
- Just in: 3 dead as petrol tanker explodes in Ogun State