Estimated Reading Time: <1
How many Nigerian men can say what award-winning actor Kenneth Okonkwo has revealed?
According to Kenneth, since he married his wife in 2007, he has not slept with any other woman aside his wife. He spoke to City People’s VIVIAN ONUORAH in an exclusive interview about his lifestyle.
“Since I got married, I have not had a carnal knowledge of any other lady but I have been very close to it, been tempted but Jesus has been helping me, it has not happened” He said.
Here’s what he said whenever he has the urge for sex, he takes an excuse and leaves the location to go meet his wife…
“What does it take? If I am on location and I feel the need, I can fly in, see my babe and fly back to location. At times I would be on location and after a while, I will scream I just have to go home. I don’t know how my body is feeling. I am that straight forward. I will announce it in public.”
Kenneth Okonkwo is married to wife, Ifeoma pictured above…
- INTERVIEW: Alkasim Abdulkadir provides rare insight into the battle against insurgency, nation building and why youths must chase money
- Muhyideen Kolawole: The Healthcare System in Nigeria is Collapsing
- Nasir el-rufai is “one of the real enemies” of Nigeria – Benue Governor Ortom says his Kaduna counterpart is an “ethnic champion and religious bigot”
- #EndSARS: Witness shared videos revealing Army shooting at protesters at the Lekki Toll
- Ohanaeze Chieftain vows to ‘put an executive Zik in Aso Rock in 2023’
- Police arrests 49 Shiite protesters in Abuja
- For the second time in a week, gunmen attack police station in Akwa Ibom
- ‘El-Rufai’s comments are mischievous’ – Igbo Leaders respond
- ‘You can’t get Presidency by threats or shouting victimhood’ – El Rufai says to South-East
- ‘A military takeover is not the solution to Nigeria’s problems’ – Adams Oshiomhole