Estimated Reading Time: <1
How many Nigerian men can say what award-winning actor Kenneth Okonkwo has revealed?
According to Kenneth, since he married his wife in 2007, he has not slept with any other woman aside his wife. He spoke to City People’s VIVIAN ONUORAH in an exclusive interview about his lifestyle.
“Since I got married, I have not had a carnal knowledge of any other lady but I have been very close to it, been tempted but Jesus has been helping me, it has not happened” He said.
Here’s what he said whenever he has the urge for sex, he takes an excuse and leaves the location to go meet his wife…
“What does it take? If I am on location and I feel the need, I can fly in, see my babe and fly back to location. At times I would be on location and after a while, I will scream I just have to go home. I don’t know how my body is feeling. I am that straight forward. I will announce it in public.”
Kenneth Okonkwo is married to wife, Ifeoma pictured above…
- Nigeria is the third most terrorized country in the world according to Global Terrorism Index
- Argentine football legend, Diego Maradona to be buried in Buenos Aires
- Lai Mohammed says despite recession, Nigeria’s economy is improving
- Cheta Nwanze: What NDIC really needs to succeed
- ‘Gowon is a man of honour ‘ Akinwunmi Adesina insists
- Fact Check: How true is Lai Mohammed’s claim that blank ammunition can not kill anyone?
- Imo State Government uncovers 300 ‘ghost workers’
- “I served Nigeria diligently ” Gowon reacts to UK MP’s theft accusations
- ‘Buhari will set Nigeria on fire if he does not come through on restructuring’ – Governor Wike
- Algeria, Kenya, Libya and others affected as UAE stop new visas to citizens of 13 mostly Muslim countries