Estimated Reading Time: <1
How many Nigerian men can say what award-winning actor Kenneth Okonkwo has revealed?
According to Kenneth, since he married his wife in 2007, he has not slept with any other woman aside his wife. He spoke to City People’s VIVIAN ONUORAH in an exclusive interview about his lifestyle.
“Since I got married, I have not had a carnal knowledge of any other lady but I have been very close to it, been tempted but Jesus has been helping me, it has not happened” He said.
Here’s what he said whenever he has the urge for sex, he takes an excuse and leaves the location to go meet his wife…
“What does it take? If I am on location and I feel the need, I can fly in, see my babe and fly back to location. At times I would be on location and after a while, I will scream I just have to go home. I don’t know how my body is feeling. I am that straight forward. I will announce it in public.”
Kenneth Okonkwo is married to wife, Ifeoma pictured above…
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse
- Nigerian senate raises crude oil benchmark to $28 per barrel
- Updated: Nigeria will work to ensure Adesina’s re-election – Buhari
- National Assembly approves Buhari’s $28.2 billion loan
- #JUSTICE4UWA: Senators want stiffer penalties for rapists and more protection for the girl child
- Breaking: Court orders Orji Kalu’s release
- Police arrests suspect linked to the rape and murder of Ms Vera Uwa