Estimated Reading Time: <1
Movie actor, Benson Okonkwo has often been refereed to as gay in the comment sections of various blogs and on many other platforms.
In a recent interview with Punch Newspaper, the actor who has played some very controversial roles in the past stated that the rumors of being gay get to him and it upsets him as he believes his roles in movies are being misunderstood with his real persona. He also revealed that he has a steady girlfriend. Here’s what he said:
‘I get embarrassed when people mistake the part I play in movies for reality and call me a gay.
‘What my critics don’t know is that I have a steady girlfriend. But I won’t talk about her. I don’t like to talk about my private life’.
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore
- How I lost my wife, 4 children to Flood – 50-year-old man narrates in new CDD documentary