Estimated Reading Time: <1
Movie actor, Benson Okonkwo has often been refereed to as gay in the comment sections of various blogs and on many other platforms.
In a recent interview with Punch Newspaper, the actor who has played some very controversial roles in the past stated that the rumors of being gay get to him and it upsets him as he believes his roles in movies are being misunderstood with his real persona. He also revealed that he has a steady girlfriend. Here’s what he said:
‘I get embarrassed when people mistake the part I play in movies for reality and call me a gay.
‘What my critics don’t know is that I have a steady girlfriend. But I won’t talk about her. I don’t like to talk about my private life’.
- Hadiza El-Rufai: When emotional intelligence is social distancing
- Human rights commission calls for action in addressing Almajiri children
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation
- Katsina Governor, Masari, lifts ban on Juma’at and church services
- Confusion in Cross River as electoral commission issues 4 day notice for local govt election
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness