Estimated Reading Time: <1
Following the recent promotion of two hundred and thirty (233) senior police officers, by the Police Service Commission (PSC), the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Suleiman Abba, CFR, NPM, NPOM, mni, has congratulated the newly promoted officers and charged them to see their elevation as a mark of additional responsibility and a call to rededicate themselves to their professional callings.
He equally enjoined them to uphold ethical standards and the fundamental human rights of Nigerians in the discharge of their duties at all times.
A breakdown of this promotion is as follows:
Fifty-five (55) Assistant Commissioners of Police (ACP) to Deputy Commissioners of Police (DCP)
One hundred and seventy seven (177) Chief Superintendents of Police (CSP) to Assistant Commissioners of Police (ACP)
One (1) Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) to a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP).
Ag. CP EMMANUEL C. S. OJUKWU, psc
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court
- Lagos Govt announce Closure of Marine Beach Bridge to vehicular movement – here’s why
- 313 More COVID-19 cases reported, total Infections Hit 7,839
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano