Estimated Reading Time: <1
He burst into limelight when he released the single, Alubarika. Ever since then, Patoranking has been the defining factor in Nigeria’s dancehall scene.
On the cover of MyStreetz magazine’s latest issue, the former protege of Timaya is referred to as ‘The New Posterboy of Dancehall Music’
This issue discusses the Nigerian dancehall/reggae scene and how it is being revived.
- Biafra: “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English
- President Buhari reconstitutes NNPC board
- We have worked hard for our COVID-19 free status- Cross River Govt
- Nigeria has failed to bring justice for mass atrocities committed during the Biafran war
- Six Airforce personnel jailed over Alex Badeh’s killing
- Former GMD of NNPC, Maikanti Baru is dead
- Obiano signs COVID-19 Prevention Bill into law
- APC accuses Bauchi Governor of starving state assembly of funds
- NCDC receives 50,000 medical face masks from Taiwan