Estimated Reading Time: <1
He burst into limelight when he released the single, Alubarika. Ever since then, Patoranking has been the defining factor in Nigeria’s dancehall scene.
On the cover of MyStreetz magazine’s latest issue, the former protege of Timaya is referred to as ‘The New Posterboy of Dancehall Music’
This issue discusses the Nigerian dancehall/reggae scene and how it is being revived.
- Breaking: NECO suspends ongoing examination indefinitely
- Cross River Governor, Ayade orders police to carry out house-to-house search for looted properties
- Breaking: Lets us pray for Nigeria – Pope Francis begs christians
- Niger Delta militants threaten mayhem; roll out 11-point demand
- Food looted from Kaduna warehouses are poisonous; The state government warns
- Looted Palliatives: It is now clear that Buhari is not Nigeria’s problem; says Zahra Buhari-Indimi
- Citizens are targeting their perceived oppressors – Donald Duke
- Soldiers forced medical doctor to swim inside muddy water at gunpoint
- Breaking: COVID-19 palliatives “looting” begin in Northern states – gunshots at ex-Speaker Dogara’s house
- Gani Adams says ‘those in power today are a product of protests’