Estimated Reading Time: <1
20-year-old Super Eagles striker, Aaron Samuel Olanare who plies his trade for Chinese Super League side, Guangzhou R&F is fast becoming the darling of many Nigerian soccer lovers after scoring two important goals n Nigeria’s AFCON 2015 qualification campaign.
It appears the young forward has decided to score some points off the pitch too as he has shared new photos which show he has got some quality abs and good build which will likely leave the ladies drooling.
- Lagos govt says negotiations are ongoing with manufacturers to make COVID-19 vaccines available
- “Scammers bent on defrauding job seekers” -EFCC raise alert
- Just In: Nigeria orders immediate closure of enrollment activities at NIMC Headquarters
- Nigerian Military decimate Boko Haram camp in Borno
- Borno state Governor says south-easterners should negotiate for power rather than expect others to leave it for them
- Islamic State terrorists raid Nigeria’s military base in Marte, Borno
- ..had gone to the pharmacy to buy medicine …..How Gunmen abduct Imo State University lecturer
- Lagos Government releases work-from-home directive; Grade 14 & below to resume Feb 1
- Yoweri Museveni of Uganda wins 6th term re-election
- Rovers of Calabar to square up against 3SC in NNL season opening match