Estimated Reading Time: <1
How time flies! It’s one year already since one half of Nigerian music duo P-Square, Peter Okoye got married to his heartthrob and mother of his kids, Lola Omotayo in Lagos.
As they celebrate their anniversary today, Lola has taken time out to honour her hubby on social media with this lovely message:
Exactly a year today I married my best friend and lover. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I look at you. Our journey together has been an interesting one, despite some trying times we still remain dedicated to one another and still believe in our story. Your humility baffles me and this is why I love and respect you so much. If only the world knew how amazingly humble and kind you are. Thank you for always making me and your children a priority. I am dedicated to making you the happiest man on earth with wisdom from God. #HappyAnniversay my husband, my darling, my boo, my hot chocolate…I remain loyal to you always!
We wish them many more years together.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%