Estimated Reading Time: <1
New Inter Milan manager, Roberto Mancini who is back at the club for a second spell after replacing Walter Mazzari has made it clear that he will not be looking at reuniting with Liverpool’s Italian striker, Mario Balotelli in the winter transfer window.
Mancini worked with Balotelli during his first spell at Inter and moved with the controversial striker to Manchester City where they won the premier league title. Mancini and Balotelli had their fair share of spats while they worked together and the former Galatasaray manager has made it clear that he will not make a move for Balotelli who he believes has a future at Anfield.
“I think that Mario is going to stay at Liverpool.”
“It is a great opportunity for him.
“He has to do his best there. He has been lucky to get back into England playing for a big club.
“He has to take this chance.”
Balotelli has found the net just twice since joining Liverpool in the summer and he has no premier league goal to his credit yet.
- Lagos govt says negotiations are ongoing with manufacturers to make COVID-19 vaccines available
- “Scammers bent on defrauding job seekers” -EFCC raise alert
- Just In: Nigeria orders immediate closure of enrollment activities at NIMC Headquarters
- Nigerian Military decimate Boko Haram camp in Borno
- Borno state Governor says south-easterners should negotiate for power rather than expect others to leave it for them
- Islamic State terrorists raid Nigeria’s military base in Marte, Borno
- ..had gone to the pharmacy to buy medicine …..How Gunmen abduct Imo State University lecturer
- Lagos Government releases work-from-home directive; Grade 14 & below to resume Feb 1
- Yoweri Museveni of Uganda wins 6th term re-election
- Rovers of Calabar to square up against 3SC in NNL season opening match