Estimated Reading Time: <1
Sunderland defender, Wes Brown has revealed that his former teammate at Manchester United, Anderson is the least intelligent footballer he has played with. He was speaking to Sunderland’s official YouTube channel during a quickfire session. He revealed that Anderson has a poor command of the English Language despite joining Manchester United in 2007 and that informed his choice for choosing him as the least intelligent.
Here’s what he said:
‘I’d go Anderson. Just because when I was with him he was there for four years and I honestly still don’t think he can speak English.’
When asked the favourite match of his career, he chose Manchester United’s triumph over Chelsea in the final of the Champions League in 2008.
The Champions League final against Chelsea. I managed to play most of that season at right back and we managed to get to the final and win the game.
- Electricity: Power sub-stations in Oyo and Ogun States to be completed with N124.2 million – FG
- Federal Executive Council approves N995 Million for road projects
- Governor Seyi Makinde deploys 200 Amotekun operatives in Ibarapa
- House of Representatives promises to pass PIB by April
- Lagos State Government restricts trucks, articulated vehicles movement to 9pm-6am daily
- Tinubu is afraid to speak on herdsmen crisis because of his presidential ambition says Afenifere Chieftain, Adebanjo
- FEC meeting: Cabinet members observe a minute silence in honour of late ministers
- COVID-19: Yabatech shuts down hostel and medical centre after college director dies
- Nigerian education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- MURIC: Yoruba’s must Unite to gain power in 2023