Estimated Reading Time: <1
The leader of Bahamas Faith Ministries International, Dr Myles Munroe together with his wife, Ruth have passed on alongside six others in a plane crash on Sunday.
Reports have it that the plane hit a crane at the Grand Bahama Ship Yard hence the crash. The plane which has been identified as a Lear 36 executive jet was headed for the Grand Bahama International Airport from the Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA).
The passengers of the ill-fated plan were on their way to the Global Leadership Forum scheduled which was slated to take place in the Grand Bahama from the 10th of November to the 13th and was meant to be hosted by Myles Munroe’s Bahamas Faith Ministries International.
The plane which took off at about 4:07pm crashed at about 5:10pm while making a landing.
May the departed souls rest in peace!
— Bishop D Maldonado (@BishopMaldonado) November 10, 2014
- #EndSARS: Bayelsa Government Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry
- Court rejects EFCC’s request for an arrest warrant for Diezani
- Prisoners who escaped from Edo prison rearrested for robbery and attempted murder
- Adamawa State: Police recovers 35 tractors from looted items, arrest over 200 suspects
- Government begins payment of N30,000 grants to 333,000 artisans
- Federal Government approves N2.9 billion for printing of National Examinations’ materials
- Borno Governor approves scholarship for orphans of Civilian JTF killed since 2013
- President Buhari launches 2021 Armed Forces, Remembrance Day emblem and appeal fund
- Returning looted goods may not save you from prosecution -Police say
- Osun Govt begins house-to-house search for stolen items