Estimated Reading Time: <1
Recently Nollywood actress, Shan George became a grandmother when her 27-year-old son, Delno welcomed a baby with his girlfriend. For those wondering whether she has a problem with her son having a child out of wedlock, the actress had this to tell Saturday Beats:
“I am only happy that my son has a child, the other things are mundane. When it comes to the question of whether I have a problem with the fact that my grandchild was born out of wedlock, it depends. Some people don’t have a problem with it, so why should I? I believe that with everything that concerns a human being, it is a matter of their own opinion. My son and his girlfriend in the real sense of it are none of my business.
“They have a child and I am happy about it. If I have problems with it or not is a very personal issue and I don’t go about telling everybody about my business. Having a child is a blessing and I cannot encourage abortion. I am very happy with my son and his girlfriend and I thank God that she had a safe delivery”
There you have it!
- FG should provide bailout for aviation sector – AMCON
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases
- Federal Government set to release guidelines on school reopening
- Three proposed COVID-19 herbal cures identified for further investigation – FG
- Ekiti Assembly passes Tourism, Hospitality Licensing and Regulation Bill
- FG to amend National Endowment for the Arts Act
- Trading resumes in NSE after Eid-el-Fitr celebration with 0.07% growth
- Radio stations fined for violations against the Nigerian Broadcasting code
- Trump threatens to ‘close down’ social media after Twitter labelled two of his tweets “unsubstantiated”
- Breaking: In Edo State, Ize-Iyamu collects APC governorship form, and Governor Obaseki speaks