Estimated Reading Time: <1
Forbes Magazine considers him the third richest hip-hop artiste in the world with an estimated net worth of $520m but rapper, Jay-Z is not slowing down at all.
Jay Z whose real names is Shawn Corey Carter has acquired the popular Armand de Brignac champagne brand from New York wine and spirits company, Sovereign Brands for an undisclosed amounts.
The champagne brand which is popularly known as ‘Ace of Spades’ is produced in Chigny-les-Roses, France and usually goes for about $300 per bottle
The 44-year-old rapper is known to be a big fan of the brand which will now be recognized as part of his chain of businesses.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’