Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian singer, Davido does not understand why Jack played by Leonardo di Caprio had to die in the 1997 epic film, Titanic in the name of love. The Omo Baba Olowo believes there was enough room for two; himself and Rose played by Kate Winslet in the makeshift lifeboat as they floated on the ocean.
He wrote on his Instagram account with the photo below:
“U dey crase better shift!!???? there was deff room for 2! Love Oshi! ????????????????”
You agree with him?
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu
- Tambuwal appoints committee to investigate Sokoto central market fire
- Anambra Governorship election to hold November 6 – INEC
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
- Arewa Youth Leader says Northern Nigeria is the most backward region despite having the president
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis