Estimated Reading Time: <1
The family at Urban TV Channel, Ebonylife on Tuesday morning lost their Director of Programming, Pamela Ofoegbu. The 44-year-old who was fondly known as Aunty Pam may have died of cancer as reports suggest. A short tribute has been posted on the TV station’s Facebook page and it reads:
We regret to announce the passing away of our Head of Programming Pamela Ofoegbu.
The world lost a shining star today. Pam Ofoegbu was a wonderful person and an inspiring soul. While her title was head of programming, she was much more than that to all of us.
We’ll miss you, Aunty Pam, but you’ll forever live on in our hearts. We celebrate your life and forever you’ll rest in the bosom of the creator. RIP.
- Breaking: In Lagos; Worship centres to reopen June 19 – Says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Two Chinese miners abducted in Ebonyi
- B/Haram: Top commanders, logistic routes destroyed but attacks on soft targets persist – Army
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing and decontamination for budget ministries
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists
- Just In: Police arrests 25-year-old Wasiu Bankole for allegedly raping a 70-year-old woman
- Innovation in Times of Crisis: How a Nigerian Inventor is taking the lead
- Senate queries CBN over ‘missing’ $3.3 billion
- Nassarawa to get N8.1bn for the construction of multipurpose dam from FG
- Nigerian Airforce records first all-female crew on operational ISR mission