Estimated Reading Time: <1
Olufela Olufemi Anikulapo Kuti popularly known as Femi Kuti, a Nigerian musician and the eldest son of afrobeat pioneer Fela Kuti signs with record label, Chocolate City.
The record label, founded in 2005 by lawyer/entrepreneur Audu Maikori along with Paul Okeugo and Yahaya Maikori has artistes like M.I, Ice Prince amongst others are signed to their management.
Two artists left the record label this year Brymo and Jesse Jagz ..
Femi took to twitter to tell fans of the good news.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’