Estimated Reading Time: <1
M.I Abaga’s third studio album, The Chairman is out and selling fast. During the album listening party at Spice Route located in Victoria Island Lagos, the Chocolate City rapper addressed the rumoured beef with rapper, Olamide.
Speaking in between a performance, the Jos-raised rapper who addressed questions from the audience gave a shoutout to YBNL boss, Olamide who he featured on his new album
‘Olamide is the hardest working artiste in the industry, I think the Nigerian music industry is so blessed to have him. I respect him a lot, shout out to him.’
Olamide is set to drop his fourth album in as many years, Street OT this month.
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students