Estimated Reading Time: <1
The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) has confirmed that the triple bomb blast at a bus station on Friday morning in Gombe killed at least eight people and wounded 34 others.
A local rescue official who requested anonymity and was at the scene in Gombe state’s capital said eight bodies had been brought to one area hospital.
The spokesman for the National Emergency Management Agency, Manzo Ezekiel, told AFP his staff had confirmed five dead but noted the toll could be higher and said that at least 34 people were wounded in the attack.
- Gov Yahaya Bello lifts lockdown in Kabba-Bunu, insists Kogi Is COVID-19 free
- Nigerians should emulate President Buhari – Presidency
- Atiku commends removal of fuel subsidy, laments time wasted
- Buhari extends NCC boss, Danbatta’s tenure
- Police arrest Abuja lawyer defending women in a sexual assault case amidst national protest against sexual violence
- Appeal Court rules in favour of Audu Maikori, awards 10.5M in damages
- 3 Brothers Arrested For The Kidnap & Murder Of a 55 Year Old Mother In Abuja
- Covid-19: Kano commences house to house testing
- COVID-19 patients can now be discharged between 10 to 14 days – Ihekweazu
- Just In: Anambra State axis of the River Niger Bridge on fire