Estimated Reading Time: <1
The 2014 edition of the annual Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA) took place in Houston, Texas and as expected, Nigerian and Ghanaian movie practitioners were well represented at the event.
They all looked glamorous in various colourful and well tailored outfits. Some of the very popular faces at the awards include: Ini Edo, Stella Damasus, Majid Michel, Emem Isong, Belinda Effah and Charles Novia.
It was indeed a star studded event and these pictures are a delight to watch. Who’s the best dressed in your opinion?
Photo Credit: Instagram
- Algeria, Kenya, Libya and others affected as UAE stop new visas to citizens of 13 mostly Muslim countries
- Senate invite Communications Minister over insecurity
- #EndSARS: Federal Government reaches out to UK over sanction threats
- Nigerian Government may soon reopen land borders
- Breaking: Diego Maradona is dead
- Police on escort duty shoot 17 year old girl, others in Bayelsa
- Nnamdi Kanu’s trial to begin in absentia
- Ondo lawmakers divided over deputy speaker’s impeachment
- Finance Minister says Nigeria’s land borders will be reopened soon
- ‘Nigerian airlines are safe’; NCAA insists