Estimated Reading Time: <1
The 2014 edition of the annual Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA) took place in Houston, Texas and as expected, Nigerian and Ghanaian movie practitioners were well represented at the event.
They all looked glamorous in various colourful and well tailored outfits. Some of the very popular faces at the awards include: Ini Edo, Stella Damasus, Majid Michel, Emem Isong, Belinda Effah and Charles Novia.
It was indeed a star studded event and these pictures are a delight to watch. Who’s the best dressed in your opinion?
Photo Credit: Instagram
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi
- In Lagos, Police vows to go after hoodlums and criminals in Lekki and Ajah areas
- Why Government must realize that digital currency is the future
- Breaking: APC pulls out of ongoing local government polls in Delta
- CBN Introduce incentives to diaspora remittances: Beneficiaries to get N5 for every USD received
- Breaking: In Kaduna, Gunmen storm Federal Airport Authority quarters, abduct staff, family members
- Buhari and Osinbajo get Vaccinated against COVID-19, when will poor Nigerians get theirs?
- “I won’t take any vaccine” – Governor Yahaya Bello has said Kogi state people are not “guinea pigs”
- I tested positive for COVID-19 – Obasanjo