Estimated Reading Time: <1
The 2014 edition of the annual Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA) took place in Houston, Texas and as expected, Nigerian and Ghanaian movie practitioners were well represented at the event.
They all looked glamorous in various colourful and well tailored outfits. Some of the very popular faces at the awards include: Ini Edo, Stella Damasus, Majid Michel, Emem Isong, Belinda Effah and Charles Novia.
It was indeed a star studded event and these pictures are a delight to watch. Who’s the best dressed in your opinion?
Photo Credit: Instagram
- Breaking: Nasarawa State Governor’s father hospitalised, governor’s residence, palace decontaminated
- Breaking: Video shows possible gory details of Policemen killed in Kogi bank robbery
- Covid 19: Refugee Commission and Sen Garba Mohammed’s selflessness during a global Pandemic
- Open Treasury: BudgIT identified faults, calls on government to fix it
- Activist Awosanya says advocacy efforts against Police brutality, other issues, yielding results
- Breaking: In Lagos; Worship centres to reopen June 19 – Says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Two Chinese miners abducted in Ebonyi
- B/Haram: Top commanders, logistic routes destroyed but attacks on soft targets persist – Army
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing and decontamination for budget ministries
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists