Estimated Reading Time: <1
The 2014 edition of the annual Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA) took place in Houston, Texas and as expected, Nigerian and Ghanaian movie practitioners were well represented at the event.
They all looked glamorous in various colourful and well tailored outfits. Some of the very popular faces at the awards include: Ini Edo, Stella Damasus, Majid Michel, Emem Isong, Belinda Effah and Charles Novia.
It was indeed a star studded event and these pictures are a delight to watch. Who’s the best dressed in your opinion?
Photo Credit: Instagram
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence
- Edo Elections: PDP picks Nyesom Wike as campaign chairman
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge