Estimated Reading Time: <1
President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, has said that some politicians are trading in human heads ahead of the 2015 general elections. He however said such men will not succeed in their desperate attempt to win elections.
The CAN president said this on Wednesday, at the Thanksgiving Service for Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan’s 60 birthday, held at the First Baptist Church, Warri, Delta State.
While exhorting on the topic “Thanksgiving,” taken from 2Cor. 9:11-12, he warned politicians, who were already engaging themselves in burying cows and human heads in order to win the coming 2015 elections to desist from the act, saying they have already lost in the elections.
“People are burying cows, human heads because of election. You wey go school? Wetin dey do you sef? Dem take white chalk, red chalk rub you? You don lose already. You are troubling Nigeria,” he said in pidgin.
He said that a Nigeria’s problems are foundational and caused by diabolism and that many Nigerians are suffering for sins they did not commit.
The fiery Pastor has been in the eye of the storm recently over his alleged involvement in the botched $9.3m Arms deal.
- Schools are not ready to be reopened- Minister Of State For Education
- FG should provide bailout for aviation sector – AMCON
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases
- Federal Government set to release guidelines on school reopening
- Three proposed COVID-19 herbal cures identified for further investigation – FG
- Ekiti Assembly passes Tourism, Hospitality Licensing and Regulation Bill
- FG to amend National Endowment for the Arts Act
- Trading resumes in NSE after Eid-el-Fitr celebration with 0.07% growth
- Radio stations fined for violations against the Nigerian Broadcasting code
- Trump threatens to ‘close down’ social media after Twitter labelled two of his tweets “unsubstantiated”