Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian musician and entrepreneur, D’banj was recently in Washington where he gave a talk at the TEDxWBG conference. D’banj who is Nigeria’s first UN Youth Ambassador for Peace shared his view on the role young people can play in transforming their societies.
He shared his work using his music to raise awareness on agriculture in Africa and the role of youth. In his words: ‘If Africa’s youths are the future of Africa, then Africa is the future of the world‘.
He also performed his hit single, Top of the World.
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid