Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian musician and entrepreneur, D’banj was recently in Washington where he gave a talk at the TEDxWBG conference. D’banj who is Nigeria’s first UN Youth Ambassador for Peace shared his view on the role young people can play in transforming their societies.
He shared his work using his music to raise awareness on agriculture in Africa and the role of youth. In his words: ‘If Africa’s youths are the future of Africa, then Africa is the future of the world‘.
He also performed his hit single, Top of the World.
- Lagos govt says negotiations are ongoing with manufacturers to make COVID-19 vaccines available
- “Scammers bent on defrauding job seekers” -EFCC raise alert
- Just In: Nigeria orders immediate closure of enrollment activities at NIMC Headquarters
- Nigerian Military decimate Boko Haram camp in Borno
- Borno state Governor says south-easterners should negotiate for power rather than expect others to leave it for them
- Islamic State terrorists raid Nigeria’s military base in Marte, Borno
- ..had gone to the pharmacy to buy medicine …..How Gunmen abduct Imo State University lecturer
- Lagos Government releases work-from-home directive; Grade 14 & below to resume Feb 1
- Yoweri Museveni of Uganda wins 6th term re-election
- Rovers of Calabar to square up against 3SC in NNL season opening match