Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, will on Monday, October 13, 2014 present Ehidiamhem Okoyomon, former managing director and chief executive officer, Nigeria Security, Minting and Printing Company, NSPM, for extradition before a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja.
Okoyomon’s extradition is being sought by the UK government over his alleged role in the bribery allegation involving officials of Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, the Nigeria Security, Minting and Printing Company, NSPM, and Securency International Pty of Australia between 2006 and 2008.
- After 15 years, Shoprite considers ending its Nigeria operations
- In Ogun state, parents reject N25,000 COVID-19 test levy for returning students
- $125 million fraud: NNPC to take Mexican oil firm to court
- Taraba is the only state where nobody has died from COVID-19 according to NCDC data
- Breaking: Air Peace allegedly sacks most of its pilots over pay dispute
- Abia Governor sacks commissioner for transport, suspends others
- Lagos boat mishaps: Sack LASWA management, PDP asks Sanwo-Olu
- “Nigeria’s sovereignty may have been traded for foreign loans” – Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar raises alarm
- Osun Government says hotels, bars, and clubs violating COVID-19 protocol to pay N250, 000 fine
- COVID-19: Lagos state government to shut down Eti-Osa and Agidingbi isolation centres