Estimated Reading Time: <1
On the third season of fashion designer Abbyke Domina‘s Celebrity Shoot, (which celebrates African women who stand out in their field of endeavours) Annie Idibia is celebrated.
Previous seasons of the Celebrity Shoot had model, Beverly Osu and media personality, Toke Makinwa respectively
The actress and wife of Nigerian music legend, 2face Idibia brings her magic once more in some exquisite photos by Diko Photography.She also responds to few questions thrown at her; some of which are:
- What does fashion and style mean to you?
Fashion and style to me means being confident and comfortable in what you wear.
- Who is an African woman?
An African Woman is strong, fearless, go getter, hard worker and most of all comfortable in her skin.
To know her fashion icons, the day she will never forget and more, visit www.abbykedomina.blogspot.com
Photo Credit: abbykedomina.blogspot.com
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN
- We are short of cooling facilities to store expected Covid-19 vaccines – Nigerian Institute of Medical Research