Estimated Reading Time: <1
On the third season of fashion designer Abbyke Domina‘s Celebrity Shoot, (which celebrates African women who stand out in their field of endeavours) Annie Idibia is celebrated.
Previous seasons of the Celebrity Shoot had model, Beverly Osu and media personality, Toke Makinwa respectively
The actress and wife of Nigerian music legend, 2face Idibia brings her magic once more in some exquisite photos by Diko Photography.She also responds to few questions thrown at her; some of which are:
- What does fashion and style mean to you?
Fashion and style to me means being confident and comfortable in what you wear.
- Who is an African woman?
An African Woman is strong, fearless, go getter, hard worker and most of all comfortable in her skin.
To know her fashion icons, the day she will never forget and more, visit www.abbykedomina.blogspot.com
Photo Credit: abbykedomina.blogspot.com
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption
- Just In: Gunmen abduct Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, demand N20 million
- NHRC urge 11 Northern states to domesticate the Child’s Rights Act
- Schools are not ready to be reopened- Minister Of State For Education
- FG should provide bailout for aviation sector – AMCON