Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea goalkeeper, Petr Cech has revealed he will be leaving the club if he continues being second choice goalkeeper at the London club. The Czech international was Chelsea’s first choice goalkeeper since he moved to England from Rennes but has moved down in the pecking order since the arrival of Belgian goalkeeper, Thibaut Courtois this season.
The 32-year-old who has featured for Chelsea just twice this season told Czech radio that he hopes to make a move if his current club situation doesn’t improve:
“I have not spoken to anyone, but I think they know me well enough at the club to know that the situation is definitely not the way I would imagine”.
“With the Euros [in 2016] and the national team in mind, there is no time for me to sit on the bench and not to play.
“If the situation will not start to improve for me, then I will want to solve it,” he said.
- Reps summon finance minister, predecessor over N1.7 trillion
- Federal civil servants on grade level 12 and above to resume full work hours
- Court fines Naira Marley N200,000 for violating COVID-19 restrictions
- NLC gives Air Peace, Turkish Airlines and Bristow Helicopters 2 weeks to reinstate sacked pilots
- Med-view is selling two Aircrafts to settle debt
- Ahead of Edo elections, Buhari meets Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje in Aso Rock
- Edo PDP members stage protest at state assembly complex
- Kebbi state will refund all Hajj deposits
- Commercial banks owe Telcos N17 Billion for USSD transactions – NCC
- UAE refutes reports of travel ban on Nigerians