Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), was at the comissioning of 12,000 -seater Ekiti Parapo Square yesterday where he called on all electorates to vote out tyranny in the copuntry by voting out the PDP
He urged the people at the event to make sure they collect their permanent voters cards and begged the elites to educate the masses on the need for it.
”It is no doubt that Nigerians have been traumatized under the PDP leadership and Nigeria will be in trouble if we carry on the way the PDP has been doing in Nigeria.
“That is why it is important for we elites to talk to the less privileged to collect their permanent voter cards in preparation for the 2015 elections. This is the only missile against the PDP tyranny.
“We must take this seriously because the APC is seriously determined to offer a better alternative platform for Nigerians . So , we have to be prepared for the next year elections”,
Buhari praised Governor Fayemi for his outstanding success in the last four years, expressing joy to be part of the Governor’s success stories.
“I am indeed very happy to be part of this success story. Fayemi has been able to prove that what is expected of any leader is selfless service. And I want to believe that all these legacy projects will remain in his name forever even after leaving office”, he said
- “No one should say shit about Ganduje” – Fatima, Kano Governors daughter defends her father #EdoDecides2020
- UK Congratulates Governor Obaseki, Commends Electoral process
- APC rejects Edo Governorship election #EdoDecides2020
- “My supporters endured evils”- APC Candidate Ize-Iyamu breaks silence #EdoDecides2020
- My commitment to free and fair elections is firm – President Buhari Congratulates Obaseki
- Edo has decided; Godwin Obaseki reelected as Governor
- @inecnigeria declares Godwin Obaseki of the People’s Democratic Party winner of the 2020 Edo governorship election
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Enter Nyesom Wike; Obaseki’s new Godfather
- @SERAP wants Buhari to jettison the proposed amendment to the act establishing EFCC
- Breaking: Governor Godwin Obaseki wins Ize-Iyamu’s LGA