Estimated Reading Time: <1
It seems this is the season of separations for celebrities across the world!
Multiple indications point to the fact that Nigerian actress Ini Edo‘s five-year marriage to her US based businessman husband, Philip Ehiagwina may be over.
The couple have lived separately for the major part of their marriage and we hear they decided to call it quits in August this year based on trust issues. The couple have no child together and several blogs have reported that Ini Edo’s family has gone as far as returning the bride price he paid in 2008 for their daughter’s hand in marriage.
The fact that the actress has been spotted not wearing her wedding ring recently and the fact that she has removed her husband’s name from her Instagram name and also removed ‘wife’ from her bio will only give more credence to this report.
Whatever the case is, we wish the duo best of luck in their future endeavours.
- Three persons have died and nine injured following a building collapse in Lagos
- Domestic flights resumed at the local wing of Port Harcourt
- Nigerian lady advertised for sale on Facebook in Lebanon, on her way home
- “We ride together, we die together, bad marriage for life” -Will Smith and Jada Smith address affair with Singer August
- Osun SSG, Prince Wole Oyebamiji recovers from Coronavirus
- Lagos sealed off private medical laboratory for allegedly conducting COVID-19 tests
- NFIU office located in Aso Rock, burgled as N510bn is traced to Bureau de change linking Ibrahim Magu – computers taken away
- Recovered loots ‘relooted’ must be ‘re-recovered’ – Former Governor Ayodele Fayose said Ibrahim Magu, sold recovered assets under his watch to his associates
- Nigeria evacuating stranded citizens in Malaysia and Thailand
- How Nigerian Immigration stopped 58 doctors from travelling to the United Kingdom