Estimated Reading Time: <1
Manchester United midfielder, Samir Nasri has undergone an operation as a result of his groin injury. The French man is expected to be out for about a month.
This means Nasri will miss matches against Roma, Aston Villa, Tottenham, West Ham, CSKA Moscow. The 27-year-old picked up the injury during City’s training session.
He shared a photo of him in bed after the operation with the caption:
“Thanks for the support! Surgery went well! Now time for the recovery!”
Manchester City manager, Manuel Pellegrini also confirmed his star midfielder will be out for about a month:
“I’m not a doctor but he will be out for around one month,” Pellegrini said before Nasri underwent the operation.
“He was training but he wasn’t 100 per cent and he wasn’t comfortable with what he was doing so the doctor decided it was the best option.”
- Nigerian Government may reciprocate the visa restriction imposed on its citizens by the United States, Others
- Abubakar Malami denies corruption allegations; writes to Buhari
- Covid-19: Lagos council demands fumigation fees, certificates from churches
- Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas tests positive for COVID-19
- Breaking: Federal High Court orders substituted service of disqualification suit on Ize-Iyamu
- Civil servants on levels 12, 13 have been directed to resume work
- EiE opens ‘Hacking the Nigeria Code’ online course for citizen engagement
- There could be regrets; Federal Government warns as COVID-19 deaths approach 1,000
- 4.36 million oil barrels lost to power outage, others – NNPC
- Nigeria launches project in Osun to begin gold mining and refining in 2021