Estimated Reading Time: <1
Sequel to Chelsea’s 4-2 triumph over Swansea yesterday (Saturday), Cesc Fabregas becomes the first ever player in the history of the English Premier League to make assists in six consecutive premier league games.
Yes, he has only played in four premier league games for Chelsea and made assists in all but the count begins from his last two games for Arsenal before joining Barcelona in 2011; he had set up goals in those games too.
Against Swansea on Saturday, he made assists for two Diego Costa goals
So far, he made two assists in Chelsea’s game against Burnley, one against Leicester, one against Everton and two against Swansea. His final two assists for Arsenal before heading to Barcelona were against Bolton Wanderers and Tottenham Hotspur.
The 27-year old midfielder has been a very vital part of the Chelsea set up this season as the Blues now look a far better team than they were last Summer.
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account
- Katsina spent N30 Million on amnesty for repentant bandits
- Nigerian Senate wants Ibadan Airport named after late Senator Abiola Ajimobi
- Just In: Ondo Assembly begins process to impeach deputy governor