Estimated Reading Time: <1
The National Chairman of Labour Party, Chief Dan Nwanyanwu has formally resigned from office.
THISDAY gathered that the Chairman announced his decision to step aside at the meeting of the party’s National Working Committee held at the national secretariat in Abuja.
Nwanyawu was said to have delivered what appeared to be a valedictory speech before saying that he intends to step assigned at the Party’s National convention scheduled to hold next month. A National Executive Committee meeting has been scheduled for next Wednesday to fully consider the resignation.
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English
- President Buhari reconstitutes NNPC board