Estimated Reading Time: <1
In order to forestall the outbreak of the Ebola Virus in Bayelsa state, everyone entering the venue of the monthly Transparency briefing by the state governor were subjected to compulsory screening exercise at the venue of the event.
Health workers and security personnel were stationed at the entrance of the Banquet hall to screen and apply hand sanitizers to everybody, including the Speaker and members of the State House of Assembly, Commissioners and other aides of the Governor.
To bring home the reality of the situation, business premises, including Banks and Cyber cafés in the state capital Monday also adopted the compulsory screening methods and application of sanitizers before admitting customers for business transactions.
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption