Estimated Reading Time: <1
Good news for fans, friends and well wishers of Joan Rivers.
The 81-year-old TV host had been on life support since last week but she has now been moved out of the intensive care unit to a private room at Mount Sinai hospital according to BBC reports.
Joan’s daughter, Melissa Rivers broke the good news:
“My mother has been moved out of intensive care and into a private room. Thank you for your continued support.”
- Breaking: NNPC raises alarm over contaminated diesel offered across Nigeria
- Going Green; Nigeria and sustainable architecture
- Gov Yahaya Bello lifts lockdown in Kabba-Bunu, insists Kogi Is COVID-19 free
- Nigerians should emulate President Buhari – Presidency
- Atiku commends removal of fuel subsidy, laments time wasted
- Buhari extends NCC boss, Danbatta’s tenure
- Police arrest Abuja lawyer defending women in a sexual assault case amidst national protest against sexual violence
- Appeal Court rules in favour of Audu Maikori, awards 10.5M in damages
- 3 Brothers Arrested For The Kidnap & Murder Of a 55 Year Old Mother In Abuja
- Covid-19: Kano commences house to house testing