Estimated Reading Time: <1
London-based British Nigerian sibling artists Lil Opy and Shimzie are proud to present their brand new single titled Wedding day featuring comedian and musician Uncle Rafool, along with an excellently crafted music video for Wedding Day directed by Can Somer.
Produced by 15-year old younger sibling Lil Opy and written by both brothers to celebrate their aunty getting engaged, Wedding Day is a celebratory wedding song which speaks to the very heart of one of the greatest days in our human life – our wedding day – and sees Lil Opy and Shimzie delivering on of their best records till date, with an added
flavour from Uncle Rafool.
Visually, the Wedding Day video expands upon the song’s theme the best way possible, with the visuals covering the actual wedding day of Lil Opy and Shimzie’s aunty, who they wrote the song for in the first place. The siblings also performed the song live for the first time, which was also gloriously covered by music video director Can Somer.
- Duoye Diri’s election as Bayelsa Governor upheld by tribunal
- Ireland to return 5.5 million euros in Abacha loot to Nigeria
- Market capitalization sheds N2 billion as trading week ends on a negative
- Covid-19: Oyo State Government commissions new Infectious Disease Centre
- Lagos reviews regulations for e-hailing operators
- Borno Government resettles 2,800 IDPs 6 years after insurgents attacked their community
- Propsed bill to require operators of lottery, pools, betting companies to pay N20 million license fee in Lagos
- Federal Government to deduct illegal mining fees from states’ allocations
- NiMET management appeal staff to shelve planned strike
- Victor Ejechi: Nigeria added 7,999 PhD holders to the unemployment market in 21 months