Estimated Reading Time: <1
Joan Rivers is on life support and sources close to the legendary comedian tell TMZ she is completely reliant on machines to stay alive.
According to our sources, the family will have to decide in the next couple of days whether to keep the 81-year-old on life support. We’re told the family remains hopeful that if they do decide to turn off the machines, she will make a turn for the better and fight through it.
Rivers was rushed to the hospital after she stopped breathing during throat surgery on Thursday.
If you missed the story earlier, Click Here for more about what happened to her..
- PHOTOS: Domestic flights resume in Nigeria’s airports
- Airborne transmission of COVID-19 cannot be ruled out says WHO
- Breaking: Ondo Assembly suspends deputy speaker
- Just In: An explosion on Oil mining lease 40 operated by NNPC has killed workers
- Doctors in Cross River State suspend strike
- Tax debt payments have been extended to August 31 – FIRS
- Kogi swears in new Chief Judge
- NewsWireNGR Journalist, Nelly Kalu, accepted into Dubawa Fact-Checking Fellowship
- NBC Code Amendment: The New Frontier in Nigeria’s War on the Economy
- Ibrahim Magu spent his second night in police custody as DSS Operatives ransacked his homes